Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Four


Our vacation started today and I spent the day at the beach with four of my beautiful and lovely nieces. It was a perfect day. As I write this I am getting to fulfill one of the things on our Still Have Time To Do This Summer List. It's time for bed and I'm still in my swimming suit!!! True bliss!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went for a long, long walk with my sister while the girls boogie boarded. They weren't interested in a walk. On our way back, we spied 4 girls running as fast as they could (and doing cartwheels)  to find us. Just like true girls, they had changed their minds...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



They decided to leave their own works of art on the beach. So happy that I brought my phone with me to capture it before the tide carried all of their hard work out to sea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment