Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Would Peggy Do?


What says cool? Peggy Lipton, that's what! She is one of our all time fashion inspirations. We love her and the way she has always seemed to make style look effortless. We mean that in a good way, of course.


You know how you can look back at some old photos of your self and say did I really think I was Alexis Carrington? Or, my makeup could have won first prize at a Halloween party! Or, MC Hammer pants...REALLY???!!! Well, we know the feeling and we're guessing that Miss Peggy Lipton doesn't share the same problem. The girl is timeless.



The moral of the story here is when deciding what you want to adorn your body with, follow this simple rule: Am I going to be happy ten years from now when I pull out an old photo and see myself wearing it? If that doesn't work for you, just do what we do. Would Peggy wear this?



No comments:

Post a Comment